Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Martinis

A very cute box came home from Columbus with us and I finally unpacked it yesterday. Bev and I spent a bit of time shopping in Crate and Barrel-one of my favourite stores. I want everything!! They had these cute martini glasses and I couldn't pass them up. There is a collection of Martini glasses in my cupboard and these will make a great addition. Of course I had to try one out last night-Green Apple Martini. YUM!!

I just received an email from madelinetosh that Tosh DK should be shipping this week. I have asked for a confirmation of the colours in the box and will let you know.

Perrin is new pattern from KnitWhits.  Another sweater that I am going to have to knit.  I love it!! It is knit in the round starting at the neck and working down.  A great pattern for those afraid of sewing together.

The yarn used is Noro Yuzen.  Korey should have the new shades added to the site this week.

I didn't get much knitting done today. Because I am going away for a few days I need to get the store in order for Sarah.  Here is Malthese-I am almost finished the sixth row of flowers.

Beth is yelling that it is time for Hell's Kitchen-gotta run.

2 comments:

Irene said...

O.K. you can't just say you enjoyed an apple martini, and not give us the recipe. I love your flowers.

Lois Evensen said...

The glasses are just wonderful. :) I like the sweater and shawl, too.