Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blackstone Tweed

This is a bit of a cheater post.  When the email came from Berroco last week with these pictures I started  a post.  I knew that time would be limited in Columbus but I also knew that mom would be questioning me if there weren't any posts.

One of my favourite Berroco yarns is called Blackstone Tweed.  We carried this yarn in Aran weight last winter and this winter we will be adding the Chunky version.

Here is a sneak peek at patterns from Berroco Book #298.  I looked at and touched these garments yesterday.  Another book I can't wait for.

Reid in Aran weight.

This is how Berroco describes the book
Tweedy classics with quirky touches, an endearing collection to see you through the chilly seasons.
Wordsworth in Aran weight.

Camus in Chunky.  This is so calling my name!!!

I had better get a few of my UFOs done so that I can start this when the yarn arrives.  Who are we kidding-I will start it anyway but making the statement makes me feel better.  :)
Emerson in Chunky.  I really need this one as well.

My knitters are going to be busy!!

No comments: