Friday, January 15, 2010

Kits coming

I borrowed this picture from the Lorna's Laces blog. Please meet Iris. I have a kit (in Revelation) and will try and get knitting her up right away. Amanda, from Lorna's Laces, wrote a great blog post about Iris-please read about her.

Kits have been ordered in Revelation-bright colours. If you would like a kit in a thinner yarn or a specific colour please let me know and I can order for you.


When I walked by the Prism booth I fell in love with the Christmas stockings that were knit with Stuff mixed with ribbons and beads. Kits have been ordered and I hope they get here soon. I know it is a long time until Christmas but I want more than one for my house (and we all know how long it takes me to finish anything).

Last night was spent catching up on the Y&R. The scenes with Katherine, Jill, Murphy, Esther and Jo-Jo were priceless. Beth was sleeping but I couldn't stop myself from laughing out many times.

1 comment:

emmacole1979 said...

That monster is the cutest thing ever! Might have to make one for my soon-to-be nephew...