Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Knitting

I started my Christmas knitting last night. There are still a couple of days to get it done. This is the new Shroom slouchy tuque from the latest Knitty. Two skeins of Spud & Chloe Outer. I have 6 more rows to do and then start the top decreases.

I think the kids will like this hat. I am going to finish it and then they can decide if they want the same colour or a different one and I will make them after Christmas. Who am I kidding? There is no way to get 4 done by Friday. I also have to get the house ready-the dinner numbers are around 30 right now.

You know that I have a small Offhand Design problem-I want all of her bags. The new fabrics for spring are on her website now. Oh My!!! I can't wait to see them for real in California in a couple of weeks.

Gatsby (my favourite bag) in Madeleine. WOW!! I have already done an order (the first in line) and am told that the bags could be shipping by the end of January. See all the new fabrics.

Another new fabric-Judy. Now this is going to be a tough decision. Which fabric do I want??? Or do I get both?? Merry Christmas to me??

No comments: