Saturday, December 05, 2009

At the airport

It's a sad day. We are sitting in the airport waiting for our plane to arrive from Toronto. I don't want to go home.

We talked to our parents every day and they would ask what we did that day. It was always hard to answer. We were busy all day but accomplished nothing.

I won't have any pictures until I get (there are lots) but here are a few highlights of the trip.
Our friend Denise (who we haven't seen in a while) was on our flight. She was in Vegas on business. We met up with her Tuesday night for dinner.
Thursday night Beth and I went to see The Lion King. The show was fabulous. If you get to Vegas mark it as a must see.

This week there were two big events. It is The National Finals Rodeo. There are cowboys everywhere-not a bad thing. It was also Nascar's champions week-didn't know this when we got here. I have a story about this but there are pictures to go with it so you will have to wait until later in the week.

The plane has arrived and it's almost time to go. Thankfully I will be back here in 33 days.

No comments: