Monday, June 02, 2008

Namaste

I just received an email from Namaste to announce their newest bag. It is called Newport (the middle bag). I will be seeing the actual bag this weekend. I knew about the bag because it has been advertised in a trade magazine but I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag too soon.

Peacock blue is the new seasonal colour (and will be available in all 3 bags). I hope to have these bags in the store in a couple of weeks.

My day has been crazy. Up at 8am for the workers (who didn't show up). I did some work here at home, did some running around and then went and helped Beth at the warehouse. I came home because the electrician was supposed to be here at 3 but now I find out he isn't coming either. Now it is off to Suds to have my truck washed and cleaned out inside and then to the nail salon. Unfortunately all workers are supposed to be here at 8am tomorrow.

No comments: