Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Revisiting an old friend

I know it has been a while since my last post. I stayed away from the computer last week and did some knitting. I worked on my shawl for part of the week and then picked up Lizard Ridge again (I had to try out the new colours of Kureyon).
This is 217-Earthtones W, Teal Yellow
This is 233-Deep Blue, Olive

Yesterday I went golfing. My body is very sorry today. It has been almost 2 years since I played-my game was awful but we had fun.

Some of you signed up to receive the emails about new sock and shawl yarns. The first went out on Friday when a shipment came in from Lorna's Laces. There are many new colours of Shepherd Socks and six colours of Helen's Laces. If you were having troubles signing up, please send me an email and I will add you to the list.

I have started pulling books off the shelves for the tent sale.
-select Rowan Magazines $20
-select Rowan smaller magazines (for individual yarns) $15
-Nashua magazines $8

Customers have been asking when the new yarns will be arriving.
I just talked with Berroco and their yarn and books should be here by the middle of July.
Rowan is supposed to be shipping on July 15 so we should have the magazines and yarns the following week.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the new colours. :)

I've never been golfing ... I imagine I'd be horrible at it though. LOL

Michael got a new CLAC ball cap the other day ... he sure looks cute in it. LOL ;)