Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Knitting Bags

A shipment of bags from Offhand Designs arrived yesterday afternoon. I was going to post about it then but 3 posts in one day would have been way too much.

This is one of the new fabrics for spring-Cosmo Bloom. It looks fabulous in the Zhivago Weekender as well as the Zelda Grand below.
I am currently carrying around a Zelda Grand bag. LOVE IT. I have the back and one front of my lace cardi in it along with extra balls of yarn. It doesn't look big but you can fit lots in it.
This is Hip to be Square. The colour was available in the fall but we didn't bring it in. I don't know why because the colours are great-browns and rusts. Because it is last seasons fabric, it might not be available for too much longer.

I just sent out a store newsletter and in it I talked about Jordana Paige's Knitters Satchel. There will be a new colour coming out on Friday. You can enter to win a free bag - hurry -it has to be done by Thursday night. Edited to add Sorry-I didn't read the fine print-you must be a US resident to win. I put in an entry and it took my address so I assumed Canadians could enter as well.

No comments: