Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fall Rowan

I just finished ordering the fall Rowan. All I can say is fabulous. It is the 30th anniversary of Rowan and this could possibly be their best book yet. Marie Wallin's designs are incredible. There is lots of Wool Cotton, Kid Silk Aura, Kid Classic, 4ply Soft and Felted Tweed. There is a new yarn with Kaffe Fassett's name called Colourscape Chunky. Fabulous colours and a book just for it with amazing designs. I have been carrying Rowan since we opened and the last few years haven't excited me. This fall will be different.

There are new colours coming in Kaffe Fassett sock yarn. The colours do a different pattern that looks neat. We have also ordered a 6ply sock yarn (double knitting) in Kaffe Fassett colours. There is a book for this with sweaters, scarves, hats and socks.

I need to get back to work now. When I started unpacking boxes that came back from the Frolic yesterday I decided to start moving around the store. I wish someone would stop me when that pops into my head. The store is currently a mess (and about to get bigger) as I put up new shelving and rearrange.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm thrilled to hear you like the Fall Rowan. Thank goodness - they're due for a good one.