Sunday, September 02, 2007

Mom and dad are in Myrtle Beach for the next two weeks. Beth flew down to spend the long weekend with them. I am looking after the dogs. They are no problem but they don't want to let me sleep. If they are in bed with me they are both lying on top of me. Very comfortable!!!

You wouldn't believe the number of boxes I have unpacked this week. Cathy is coming to work with me on Tuesday to get it all put away.

We are going to be carrying some Jo Sharp yarns and magazines again. We will be carrying her Silk Road Aran Tweed and Silk Road DK Tweed. Her magazine KNIT Issue 3 is in the store.

From Debbie Bliss there are four new magazines.

Cashmerino Collection
Rialto
Rialto Aran
Luxury Collection

I put in links for the magazines so you could see the pictures but for some reason I kept getting an error back. I am a little lacking on patience this moring so I took the links out-sorry.














We also received two new sock yarns from Lana Grossa

No comments: