Thursday, August 02, 2007

Lots of pictures

I have pictures!! The blog has looked pretty boring lately so I am adding some colour from the store.

This is my mystery project. I am almost done-if it works there will be finished pictures next week.

A new vest knit out of Trendsetter Tonalita. The picture on the pattern (3442) didn't excite me but I really like it finished. I used a KnitStix for the closure. After I took the picture I changed to a new glass shawl pin from Artistic Visions. It looks even better!!! Here is an example of some of Christine's work. The pins we have are a bit different-no two are the same. If you have looked at these shawl pins before-great news-the price has come down.

In my moving around madness, some of the colours of Rowan Felted Tweed have found a new home.

This is Jasper from Berroco. The yarn is pure merino and great to touch.

This basket is the Highlander from Blue Sky Alpacas. I talked about this in a recent post and showed the shade card but here it is in a ball.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

The yarns and the shawl pins are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Your new photos are fabulous. The shop must be looking terrific. But of course, it always does.