Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've been tagged

Yes, I am bored. The snow slowed some after 10am but it is coming hard now. I talked with people this afternoon from Toronto and they didn't have any snow.

I did knit some this afternoon. I forgot to mention that the yarn is dyed in a certain way that I have to knit 2 rows from one ball and then 2 rows from another. This doesn't bother me but there isn't any finishing on the edges of the jacket. When done I am going to have to add something to cover up the ugly edges.

Nadine tagged me but it has taken me a bit to come up with a response. I had to come up with 6 weird things about me.

1. I don't eat anything that comes out of the ocean.
2. When leaving the house I am always paranoid that the door isn't closed. I have been known to turn around and go back home to check.
3. I can tell the difference in bottled water. Sounds strange but there are some I like and others I don't.
4. If I find a pair of shoes that look good and are comfortable, I will buy them in every colour available.
5. I can listen to 3 conversations at once and not miss anything. This really ticks off my Thursday night class.
6. I have to go to the bathroom twice before getting into bed.

OK, here are the next 6 to be tagged…Wannietta, Samantha, Rhonda, Cynthia, Kristin and Steph.


THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it!

I have a question, how many pairs of shoes do you own if you buy one in every color?

Anonymous said...

I too I have to go to the bathroom twice before going to bed, annoys me to no end.
I have already done this one, do I have you do it again??

Dorothy said...

I can tell the differences in bottled water too. My favourite so far is Dasani. I really hate Evian. Naive spelled backward.

I try to buy my shoes in multiple basics too. That way it doesn't matter if I am wearing brown pants or blue pants. I can still wear my favourite shoes.

Julie said...

Steph-too many to count.
Dorothy-I am the total opposite on water. I would rather drink tap water than Dasani and I love Evian. It's funny how different we all are.

Unknown said...

Happy Valentino month, Julie!
i can tell the difference in bottled waters too. some taste like tap water to me. (and i'm SO sure they are). i really don't like Dasani but i do like st-Pelligrino.