Monday, October 23, 2006

I lived through the CreativFestival

Just a quick note to say that I made it through the CreativFestival. This is 5 long days (4 for the show and one setting up) of commuting to Toronto. The show went well and we got our name out to lots of people who didn't know we existed.

Congratulations to Wannietta who won the title again as 'Canada's Fastest Knitter'. She really killed the competition.

I spent this morning making our class schedule for November. Tonight I am going to start knitting a Moebius. Since I am going to teach Cat Bordhi's cast on I should know how to do it in my sleep.

There is still no sign of my Expedition. Over the weekend I put nearly 1000 km on the loaner!! I don't think they are going to be happy.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

A moebius ... nice. :) 1000km on the loaner, eh? Too bad if they aren't happy. They still owe you a freakin' car!