Monday, January 16, 2006

Shoes, knitting and Melo

Nadine was upset that I didn't have pictures of my shoes so here they are. Bev-the black boots are mine-you can't wear them. Bev and I have the same size feet-I have request that she leave me her collection (close to 200 pairs) in her will.

I did get a bit done on my aran sweater. Here it is so far. I didn't say that it was alot. Melo wanted to be in the picture so here he is. He then sat up and posed, almost asking to have his picture taken. He is growing quickly-the breeder told us that he has to go on a diet-no more Timbits or cookies!!

While watching football yesterday I knit a Taste of Trendsetter scarf. This is 2 strands of eyelash along with Joy-a component yarn with fabric flags. No pictures because it is all black and you won't be able to see how it looks. It is to go with my new suit-must look good at the trade show. Bev and I are known for always being dressed up. No jean skirts and birkenstocks for these girls!!

This was posted and then I had to add something. The floor came with the apartment-I didn't pick it.

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Nice boots! Wouldn't it be nice if you could get Melo knitting on that sweater for you, he has to start earning his keep.

Samantha said...

Awwwww Melo!! Too cute! I've heard of people having their dog's fur spun so they could knit with it. Hmmm, a Melo-Sweater ... whadday think? *lol* Your boots are nice too. They look comfy!!

Unknown said...

"... jean skirts & birks" - is that some sort of dig at me? lol
You're always very stylish - you represent us well Julie!

Julie said...

Wannietta-no digs from me.

Julie said...

Samantha-had a bad experience in the store with a lady who knit a sweater with her dog hair. She didn't wash it properly and the day she came in it was raining. The whole store stunk for the rest of the day like wet dog.
When Melo starts shedding I will be covered in it anyways.

Unknown said...

Oh my GOSH !
the boots are amazing. Snazzy shoes. and Melo is Delicious ! !
bet he wishes he could look at those boots all day, though.