Sunday, January 29, 2006

Boring Sunday

Not much got done today-didn't even go outside-rainy and yucky (such a mature word).

Did get a little bit of knitting done on my Manos poncho-48 rows done now on the purple half. I haven't decided what colour the other half will be. Might be rust but might go with green.

I have spent the last hour finishing my class schedule for spring. So much for taking time off. I will be teaching 4 nights a week from now until April. If you live in the area and would like to receive the schedule, please email me and I will forward to you.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I really like the rust. What shade of green are you thinking about doing the other half?

Unknown said...

Julie I hope you join the Olympics (a noble cause - or misery loves company!!). You are such a fast knitter this should be no problem for you! You have no shopping trips planned so it should be easy peasy baby!