Monday, April 05, 2021

Light as a Cloud

This afternoon I laid out some colours of Mrs. Crosby Steamer Trunk for Andrea Mowry’s Nightshift. You will need one skein of each colour.

Submarine
Beauty Marked
Enchanted Forest
Baltic Amber
Texas 2-Step
Tango
Flame-colored Tanger
Ella
Merida
Barn Swallow
Foxglove
Boston Fern
Ravishing Rouge
Jaunt
Beauregard
Claude
Carnival
Nolan

I couldn’t decide on the green so I did two versions.
Ravishing Rouge
Spangled Cotinga
Beauregard
Claude
Carnival
Nolan
Photos © Andrea Mowry


This shawl is called the Alinda Wrap (designed by Ambah O’Brien) and is knit with 2 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Reticule on 3.5mm needles. It is so light that you won’t know you are wearing it. This colour is sold out but we have many great colours available.

Pattern available on Etsy
Light as a cloud, Alinda is a large, lace weight wrap. Designed to be worn wrapped several times around, with tapered ends to tie or dangle in front. Knit it up in your favourite bright or neutral colour, this easy to wear wrap is sure to be a year-round wardrobe favourite. 
Interesting construction gives this shawl a modern edge with a subtle Chevron eyelet patterning tapering to the final point.


My Pressed Flowers is growing. The pattern is very addictive. I can’t wait to show you coloured pictures on Friday. I just joined my second ball of Dream State. I purposely chose three skeins that looked different to add variety to my flowers.

We thought that the Saddle Bags would be arriving today. Now we are hoping that they appear tomorrow. As soon as they arrive we will be packing them up to ship out. The boxes are all lying out in the store ready to go. 

FedEx wasn’t my friend today.


No comments: