Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow is the day that Jenn Steingass' new pattern will be out. I just checked UPS and our shipment of Spincycle should be arriving on Thursday. Happy Dance! I'll be ready to start this before I go away. The decision is which yarn to use for the background. I really love working with Le Petit Lambswool but I love the look of Wannietta's Carlina in Donegal Cottage Tweed Sock.
A big thank you to Lynn who worked today. She was supposed to have the day off but I'm not feeling well. I have a bad sinus infection. I saw the doctor yesterday and was sent for chest x-rays. Thankfully I don't have pneumonia. Beth is happy because I lost my voice - she says it's nice and quiet at home.

I was able to do some knitting and am onto the ribbing of Newleaf.

Dad and Beth had errands to do today so Lucy stayed with me.
From the stairs she can see who is coming and going.
Tomorrow is the day Boscoe arrives. I have moved my yarn upstairs to the sewing room. There is no need to tempt him on his first day here.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve.

No comments: