Thursday, March 01, 2018

Winter is back

Kimba is blocked with all the ends sewn in. I'm very happy with the finished shawl. If I were to make the shawl again, I would change the needle that you start with. The first section is all garter stitch and I would go down one needle size for it. Then I would go to the size that the pattern asks for when doing the lace section.

Knitting Fever has donated 3 Lykke 3.5" Interchangeable Needle Sets for the Food Drive Gift Baskets. Oh my goodness. This is amazing!

I did get a bit of knitting accomplished while watching Survivor last night. It's not the easiest to photograph right now. It is huge!

I was just tracking some packages online and it looks like the new baskets as well as our madelinetosh order will be arriving tomorrow afternoon. Or they should be. It will depend on the weather.

Speaking of the weather. As of 6:30 there wasn't a snowflake to be seen. Now it's crazy out there.
We'll be shovelling before bed.

No comments: