Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Good Vibes

I borrowed (with permission) a picture from Primrose Yarn Co's Instagram feed. Kelsey just finished this beautiful shawl. The colours are Lemongrass and Sour Patch Kids. We have both colours in Adelaide. I am really liking this combination. I didn't think I would want a yellow shawl but now I'm changing my mind.

Pattern: Good Vibes (purchased on Ravelry)
This crescent shaped shawl associates garter stitch and lace pattern, for a elegant and graphic result.  
Chose your colors and put some Good Vibes on your needles ;)

I've been busy yarn shopping and we need room in the store. From Wednesday July 12 at 10am until Friday July 28 at 7pm, select yarns will be on sale for 25% off.

I've started a section on the website where you can see the yarns that will be available online and in the store.

There is also a tab at the top of the blog that will be updated as I add more yarns. The list is growing! And there are some really great deals.

I've been rearranging today. Pashmina is neat and tidy. The colours are gorgeous.
Price signs are ready. I've been moving baskets around so sale yarns are together. And I've added more yarns to the sale list.

I thought that I was going to get pictures of Free Your Fade today. I would have if I'd brought the shawl to work. I ran out the door this morning and was half way to work when it hit me. Tomorrow!

No comments: