Thursday, June 08, 2017

Bribery

I learned a long time ago that taking bribes gifts to TNNA helps to get my orders faster. The ladies at Mountain Colors claim that our chocolate bars in Canada are much better than their US chocolate bars. I take a pack and hand them out to my suppliers. Amanda at Lorna's Laces loves Ketchup chips and they aren't available in Chicago. Now she'll have lots. I'm not the most patient person - I want my yarn now. Anything that makes it comes faster is worth it.

Another peek into some great colours and a new pattern.
I'm mostly packed. A load of laundry needs to go in the dryer and I can finish in the morning. Once I'm finished writing it's bed time. Thank you to Cathy for coming in today. It's been a very long week and I needed time to do some important errands. Thankfully I accomplished everything today. Now I can go buy yarn :)

No comments: