Friday, November 18, 2016

What's for breakfast?

Lynda finished Hitchhiker using one of the new Evolution kits. The scarf is huge - just the way I like it. If you think this is too big, you can knit it on a smaller needle. We did 4mm but I think you could go down to a 3.5mm or 3.75mm.
The Inspira Cowl is finished. Blocked. Ends sewn in. This pattern is still one of my favourites. The pattern is easy to memorize and it's fun to see how the colours are going to play out. Four people could use the same colour combination and all the cowls would look different. It just depends on what colour your ball starts with.
Three more rows and section 7 is finished. I was helping a customer pick out colours today and we went really bright. Now I'm inspired to get this finished. I think I'll need to make another one.
Someone is growing. I think she wants breakfast.

No comments: