Friday, October 02, 2015

Buttons

We just received a shipment of great buttons. Here is a small sample of the many colours and sizes.
These rainbow buttons are perfect for any kid's sweater or garment. Small in size, but big on colour, no crafter should be without a few of these little gems stashed in their button box! Buttons measure 14mm in diameter.  

There are adult buttons as well.
These large, beautiful, classic buttons made of plastic (making them easy to care for!) come in a range of colours! Each button measures 45mm in diameter.

These large, textured buttons would be the perfect addition to any cool weather coat, sweater or accessories. With the look of marble or stone, they are classic in their style. Buttons measure 44mm in diameter.

The charity dinner last night went very well. The silent auction is always fun. I got a frying pan. Laugh but we need one at our house. I also got a carrot cake. I'd be happier if it was at my house but somehow it ended up at my parents. Good planning by my dad. In the live auction Beth won 4 tickets to see the Buffalo Sabres play.

My post was really lacking so I went on the search for some free patterns for you. These are from Manos Del Uruguay and use Fino.
Elegant and refined, Fino combines the softness of merino wool with the lustre of silk in a lightweight yarn that’s perfect for heirloom accessories or luxurious garments. Fino features a new dye process that yields complex, subtle, tonal colors.
70% extrafine merino wool
30% silk

450m/490 yards on a 100gram skein


Download the pattern for the Cesta Cowl...


The Eternidad Scarf...


The pattern for the Fino Circle Scarf...

I was in the store late tonight and just finished dinner. Now it's time to watch The Amazing Race. I don't have any knitting to show tonight but will tomorrow.

No comments: