Tuesday, August 18, 2015

You gotta love 12mm needles


I finished my Debbie Bliss vest with not a lot of yarn to spare. The pattern called for 4 balls and I finished it in 3. I thought that I would have to sew up with something else (Charly from Filatura di Crosa) but there was just enough.

Yarn: Lara - new for fall
Pattern: from Debbie's Lara pattern book

The knitting was super easy on 12mm needles.

The vest looks great with one of Cathy's Technicolor Cowls.

Tomorrow we are starting to redress the mannequins in the store. Fall is coming and they should be dressed appropriately.

New kits arrived today from Katia.

Each kit contains a ball of yarn + pre-made cat or dog face and legs! Won't your kids or grand kids love these? The kits are $34.95 and we have all colours in stock.


No comments: