Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I won!!

We were up early and hit the course. As a 'warm up' for me because I haven't golfed yet, Beth suggested we play The Wizard. It's a great course. Not too long. Not too many long carries into the greens. And the greens were in fantastic condition.
Unfortunately for Beth I had the round of my life. I kicked her butt. She's already booked golf for tomorrow to get me back.



It was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a. If you came in dressed like a cow then you got a free meal. The costumes were awesome!
 Of course Beth needed to put on a cow hat.

Magmatic Boom is growing and I'm part way through the fourth colour. My mom was worried that I would finish and have nothing to do but there is more yarn in my suitcase.

It's going to be an early evening. We have a 40 minute drive to the course in the morning. And I hate to be late so we're leaving extra early. I have a very strong feeling that tomorrow Beth is going to be the winner. It will be hard to duplicate today's performance.

No comments: