Saturday, August 24, 2013

Look what I found

The Amalfi poncho that Wannietta is knitting is growing. I sent her a text this morning asking for more pictures. I wanted to see how the colours were playing out.
They look great!

I'm getting excited! Take a look on Ravelry for some alternate colour combinations...


Look what I found today. A Colinette Ab Fab throw that is almost finished. 6 rows from being done. Now that we are carrying the kits again I need to finish it. It's been on the needles for a long time. My guess is at least 7-8 years. Small problem. Actually a really big one. I have no clue where the yarn is. I started looking but keep coming up blank. I know the bag that the yarn is in but it's gone AWOL. I have a feeling it was thrown out when we renovated the store 4 years ago. And if it wasn't thrown out then it has been in my garage and when we cleaned that out for my car it was thrown out.

I came up with a solution. Order a few more skeins (so I can finish and add a nice fringe) from Colinette when I order more kits on Monday. Not ideal but it's better than a throw that is 95% done. We are going to have an awesome display of throws at the Knitters' Fair. 

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Very pretty. I hope you'll share images of the throws at the fair, too.

Sunday greetings from Port Canaveral,
Lois :)