Friday, August 23, 2013

I almost forgot

I was on my way to bed when it hit me that I totally forgot to finish today's post. OK it's the third post of the day but the first two were announcements so I don't think they count.

Jane sent me a picture of the Colinette throw that she is making for the store.
She is knitting the Walkabout Creek colourway. I can't wait to see it in person. I chose the colours hoping it would work for the living room in Myrtle Beach when we don't need it in the store any longer.

I was dropping a parcel at the post office on my way to work when Nick (Mr. Canpar) pulled up beside me and told me that he had a box for me. Could I take it so that he didn't have to come up Wilson Street just for me? It was a good box so I said yes. It was full of Knitter's Pride goodies.

Karbonz needles are starting to arrive. Individual needles will be coming over the next few weeks.
A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in nickel plated brass!
Combination of two versatile materials - light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips - is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered - Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
Warm to touch & gentle in the hand

Set of 5 pairs of Interchangeable Needles (Normal IC): 
3.00, 3.25, 3.50, 3.75 & 4.00 mm in black & grey fabric bag (US Sizes 2.5, 3, 4, 5 & 6) with 2 Cords (1 cord each of 24" & 32"), 4 end caps, 2 cord keys & 1 set of size markers
$80

2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00, 3.25 mm (US Sizes 0, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3) in clear Vinyl Case.
6" length double points
$93.50

Set of 9 crochet hooks in Fluorescent Green or Fluorescent Pink Faux Leather Case containing:
1 each 2.75, 3.25, 3.5, 3.75, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, 5.5 & 6.0 mm (US Size C, D, E, F, G, 7, H, I & J)

$57.50


T-pins
50 in a pack for $4

Lace Blocking Mats (pack of 9 pieces, each of size 1ft x 1ft)
$40

Now it really is bed time. I have to be up early-Kate's coming to teach tomorrow.


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Will you have any of these kits at the KW Fair?

Julie said...

Michelle
Which kit are you looking at? I can make sure that we have one for you at the Fair.

michelle said...

I'd be looking for the Interchangeable set and possibly the crochet hook set (in the green case), if those happened to be at the show, I'd be thrilled.

Julie said...

Michelle-I will put them aside for you and will have them under the cash desk at the Knitters' Fair.
Have a great afternoon.

Julie