Sunday, February 03, 2013

Long Beach

I took a few pictures of my room yesterday as I was moving in. Before it became very messy.

This is what you see when you open the door. Not sure the significance.

The TV was on when I walked into the room. I think this is the first time my name has been on TV.

And looking out my window. I'm on the first floor. Thank goodness. The elevators in this hotel are the slowest in the world. And usually only one or two are working which means that at 6pm when the show ends you wait forever to get on.

I had dinner with Beth, the owner of Lorna's Laces and her husband Michael last night. We had many laughs. When I got back to my room and checked my emails this picture was waiting for me.

I'm not sure he is comfortable. :)

The subject line was In case you were feeling homesick. I wasn't but now I miss my furry friends.

This is the promenade in front of the convention center. I'm sorry to tell you that it is sunny and warm here today. I ate at California Pizza Kitchen and sat on the patio facing the sun. I'm not sure I want to go back to the cold.

There are more yarn pictures-I'm going to save for another post.

1 comment:

Linda in Waterloo said...

Ha ha ha! I laughed out loud. Your boys are funny!