Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Three Hours

I set aside my shawl to make something quick. This took three hours last night.
Pattern: Drumlin Enclose - I purchased this on Ravelry and we will have printed copies coming soon.
Yarn: 4 skeins of Debbie Bliss Paloma (used double stranded) - I loved working with this yarn
Needles: 12mm 60-80cm circular

The pattern calls for bulky yarn or three strands of worsted weight. You have lots and lots of options.
Right now I have a Jul shawl pin on the cowl but I'm waiting for her leather French Curve closures.
These should be shipping from the US this week and fingers crossed we will have them next week.
The pattern was easy to follow and in my opinion anyone who knows how to knit and purl can make it.

Now it's back to the shawl. I should have section four done tonight.

No comments: