Sunday, November 11, 2012

Shades is growing

Yesterday afternoon Beth took the dogs to the vets. They aren't sick. Leeann was holding an open house and had someone come in to take pictures. Roko wouldn't have anything to do with it. He wouldn't sit nicely on the floor. Wouldn't sit on the step. Just a pain. Melo was an angel.
He does whatever we tell him. I'm not sure he looks happy but he does look cute. He should have gone and had his hair done before the picture though. The hair is coming out in clumps. It's that time of year.

Section five is done.
I tried to get a picture with it lying on the floor and me going upstairs to the loft. It didn't work so I took this from downstairs.
I'm not happy with how the cast off worked out. Laura has you doing a cast off that is loose but mine is so loose that it is wavy. I need to take it out and do it again. My decision was to do section six (I'm four rows in) and worry about that edge later.

It is a beautiful day in Ancaster. Beth and the dogs are outside playing and we are going to barbecue dinner. It is hard to believe that it is November.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Shades is looking great! I love the colours you chose. :) Aww Melo. So cute.