Saturday, November 24, 2012

One of a Kind

Last night Cathy and I were texting and she said something about it snowing out. I told her that it wasn't snowing in Ancaster. Then I let the dogs out. Surprise! The snow was really coming down. Roko and Melo were happy to play in it. Me, not so much.

Tonight Beth and I are going to One of a Kind in Toronto. We need one more piece for our dining room wall. I can already tell this could be expensive. :)

We're home from the show. Thumbs Up! We got a parking spot right at the door. That never happens. It wasn't too busy. Dinner time on Saturday is the best time to go.

We got the last picture for our wall. Here is the wall now.
The last picture is for the far right left. I must be tired when I can't tell the difference between left and right. I didn't get a picture of the new piece before it was wrapped up. It is two tiles across and five down-in a duck egg blue/rust mix of ceramic squares.
Marie-Joel had something new this year. Her ceramic quilts weren't mounted on wood. We decided that these are going to work on the end wall. It will be easy to add more when we go to the spring show.

We let her play. She picked the squares and laid them out for us. This is how they are going to hang.
I also bought a new silk scarf. It is grey, denim, teal and mauve. I love it. I thought about putting it on but it would look finny now that I have changed into my lounging around the house clothes.

It has been a long day so I'm going to put my feet up and knit while watching college football.

No comments: