Thursday, November 22, 2012

More Shopping

Beth and I drove back to Somerset this morning. Cathy and her family come to this mall every fall to do their Christmas shopping. When I told her what we saw in the mall on Monday she commented that we needed to go back. We missed a lot.

I came home with new Ugg slippers from Nordstroms. I wear my Ugg slippers every day. When I wake up they go on my feet until I leave the house. Then they go back on my feet when I return home after work. I wear them out from wearing them so much. Beth saw these before I did and said that they had my name written all over them.

Purple plaid. I don't need to say anything else.

I also came home with a new scarf. It is a cashmere and silk blend. I bought one a few years ago and love it. It's the winter of scarves for me. Yes I can knit a scarf but I can only knit so fast. :) And this one is so pretty.

There were many, many parents bringing their kids to the mall to have pictures taken with Santa. This is his house.

I love going to Restoration Hardware. They are set for Christmas with lots of gift ideas as you walk in the door. The one section we looked at was Luxe Faux Fur. I made Beth put this hat on for a picture. She thought I was just joking about posting here.

She had her sunglasses so she put them on top of the hat. I don't want you to think that there is something funny about the hat because it was great. I offered to buy it for her but she said she would never wear it. I think she might regret that decision when the snow and cold hit.

Here is a picture of all the colours from the Restoration Hardware website.

I have a hot water bottle in dark brown. I'm not sure I really need a hot water bottle but I have one now if/when the need arises.

Beth and I are taking a break in the room to watch Survivor and X Factor. Abi is something else. I would be voting her butt off tonight. She is a witch!!

We decided that we aren't going to the football game tomorrow. Beth has a lot of work waiting at home so we're leaving in the morning. That way she can get started tomorrow afternoon. I will be watching the football games and packing yarn to ship out.

In case I get wrapped up in my work, football or a nap, I'm writing tomorrow's post today.

Happy Thanksgiving to my friends south of the border.

No comments: