Thursday, November 15, 2012

Forty-Nine

Happy Anniversary to my parents. 49 years. That is a really long time. :) Beth and I took them out for dinner and gave them their anniversary/Christmas gift. My mom really wanted a Bose sound system and I kept saying no. On Monday while I was at Yorkdale I went into the Bose store. Yes, I caved. They have the system now. We set it up after dinner and it does sound really good. They are happy so we are happy.

Kim came into work this morning wearing a cowl she just finished in Classic Elite's Chalet. It looks so warm!!
Pattern: Fresco Basket Whip Cowl (free from Classic Elite)
Yarn: 4 skeins of Chalet
Needles: 6mm, 80cm circular
Section six is done! The cast off on this end looks much better. I need to take out the cast off on the other end and redo it. Then the two side borders. Those are close to 500 stitches. I made an executive decision-I'm leaving that until I get home.
Abbi wasn't a happy camper on Survivor last night. I don't know why she thought everyone would stick with her when she treats them poorly (I'm putting that in nice terms). I'm writing, doing paperwork, watching football and cleaning the house all at the same time. I might need to focus on one thing and get it done before moving on. :) Knitting might be the answer-quit doing everything else and relax.

No comments: