Saturday, November 03, 2012

Finally

I finished section 2 last night and got section 3 picked up. Thank goodness for Law and Order and The Mentalist. My late night, get the knitting done watching. It wasn't early when I went to bed (okay early Saturday morning) but I wasn't going until it was done. Then I was on a roll. I considered staying up later but then I remembered that I was working today.
Section 3 runs across the bottom-I picked up stitches from section 2 and along the cast on edge. There are 75 rows of the denim before I cast off.
Section 4 will be beige running the length of the scarf. Over 300 stitches but it is only 19 rows for that side. My goal is section 3 and 4 finished by tomorrow night.

If you don't know what I am knitting it is called All the Shades of Truth by Laura Aylor. The pattern is purchased on Ravelry and I would highly recommend it. It is well written and easy to follow. All you need to know is cast on, knit and picking up stitches.

I am using madelinetosh merino light
-charcoal
-onyx
-night bloom
-whiskers
-rain water

I saw on Facebook that Namaste has some new products coming later this month. I will be ordering these on Monday. These will be great in my bag-especially when traveling. And not just for knitting accessories. One for my camera. One for makeup. The possibilities....

I'm home from work. There wasn't any time to knit today which is a good thing-that means the store was busy. I've had dinner and now it's time to get down to some serious knitting. I'm going to hold off hitting publish for a bit to see how far I can get tonight.

I've made it to row 52 of 75. I decided to take a picture and get my post done. I laid it out on the living room floor. My friends decided they needed to check it out.
There is still a shadow in the picture. Roko was very interested in my work. 
I'm going to get back to my knitting. I'd like to say that I need to work on my social life and be out on a Saturday night but I'm enjoying a quiet evening at home by myself.

No comments: