Monday, November 26, 2012

Closures

It has been three weeks since I talked about the closures coming from JUL. I went on the USPS website today to track the parcel and it has finally cleared customs. It took almost a week. US Thanksgiving put everything on hold. It doesn't say that they are out for delivery tomorrow so I'm thinking Wednesday. There are a few closures in the box that I didn't show before-buttons. I can't wait. I have a few cardigans in the closet that could use buttons and these are so easy to attach.


The French Curves - we are receiving all these colours in large. In small we have chocolate, chestnut and black coming.




I don't have any knitting to show and no boxes arrived in the store today. This makes for a very short post.

I was sad to see the rockers leave The Amazing Race in last week's episode. They handled it very well. I don't know why people get upset when someone uses the U-Turn on them. It's part of the game. When you are playing for one million dollars you really don't have any friends. Everyone is out for themselves.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day so I'm going to say Goodnight and I promise better for tomorrow.

1 comment:

new2locs said...

I love the closures from JUL. I wish they sold online. I did find one retailer but they only have a small selection online & no stores in my area sell their products.