Saturday, October 20, 2012

Box Going to Lynda

While writing I am packing a box for Lynda. There are three projects-this should keep her busy for a few days.

Project #1 - Peasy by Heidi Kirrmaier

I wanted a store sample in the Lang Donegal and I think this will be a perfect match. The cardigan has been in my favourites for a long time.
Pattern from Ravelry

Project #2 - Adiri Cowl 

Pattern from Ravelry

We are going to do this in tosh pashmina worsted well water. This takes the pressure off of me-we will get a store sample much quicker if Lynda makes it. :)

Project #3 - Linen Stitch Scarf

The yarn is a surprise. I'm not sure how it is going to turn out so I'm waiting for the finished project.

While I was packing for Lynda I made a box for Ann too.
Knit in one of Classic Elite's new yarns for fall called Chalet.
A textured pullover with cable accents and dolman sleeves, knitted sideways.

I would have gotten more knitting done last night if I hadn't been in a bit of computer hell. I decided that I wanted to move music from my old laptop to the new one. There is something called Home Sharing in iTunes and it is supposed to be easy. Just drag and drop. It wasn't that easy. Didn't work. Turned things on and off and nothing worked. I was doing searches online for help. Still nothing worked. Then I did an update to the iTunes on the old laptop. Now it works like a charm. I thought my head was going to explode! Since it was working I moved lots of music which then led me to buying music and making new playlists. I had to turn the computer off or I could have been playing in iTunes for way too long.

I'm looking forward to a day on the couch tomorrow watching football, The Amazing Race and Revenge. My goal is to get to the 6" mark (half way) on my Linen Stitch Scarf. I think I better do a few rows tonight if I'm going to make it.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Yummy yarn! :)

Goose said...

The cowl will look really nice in that colour!