Monday, April 16, 2012

Today's letter is T

This morning I was out the door early to see Trish. A trip to the hair salon is always a great way to start the day. I would go every day if I could. Tiny Tea Leaves came with me and I got a few more rows done on the sleeve.

I also did some running around for mom and dad to look at appliances. The kitchen will look empty without them. 

Friday night Beth and I went with our parents to Applegate and James Furniture in Caledonia. They picked out their couches as well as a chair for mom. At the back of the store there is a selection of bar and counter stools that you can customize. We picked them out a great counter stool that is so comfortable. So comfortable that I ordered three for our house as well. I don't know how it happened but we picked out a fabric (which is so perfect for our house) and the colour of the legs and then it was written down. Unfortunately it takes 6-8 weeks for them to come in. I want them now!! The stools in our house have had a lot of wear. Beth and I sit on them every day and they are starting to look a bit beat up.

The letter T 

It is tax day. I need to get my personal tax return done as well as my HST remittance. The next few weeks are going to be busy with the Frolic so it needs to be done today. I don't think Mr. Tax Man will take the Frolic as an excuse for me being late. :)


1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

That blue sweater is beautiful!!! Love that one!