Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope you are enjoying a day with family and/or friends. Beth and I are in the middle of making desert for dinner (we are heading to Aunt Rene's in a bit) when we ran out of milk. Beth has run to the store. One of the benefits of living above the yarn store was having a variety store right beside us. Cookies are out of the oven and now we are onto no bake cheesecake. Not quite Cheesecake Factory but still good.

I took this picture at work yesterday afternoon. Tiny Tea Leaves with the stitches for the sleeves on holders.

When I got home from work last night I played on the computer while watching the golf. Then a bit of knitting. I was too tired to quilt and later in the evening had to put the knitting away-I could barely see the stitches. Pictures tomorrow-maybe the body will be done.

No comments: