Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finished (almost)

I almost finished the Trendsetter vest this afternoon. Most of the ends are sewn in.
I looked at the vest and picked the ends that were showing below the hem. Those are the ones that got sewn in. The rest will be done next week. Maybe. :)
I need a shawl pin but they have already been packed. I will pick one out Saturday morning.

Last night I did some running around to find mannequin clothes. It wasn't a good outing. Luckily I found the most important thing-a peach t-shirt for a plus sized mannequin. The rest of my list is still waiting to be crossed off. The ladies are wearing the clothes that I already have.

The big blue van is in the parking lot and we will start packing in the morning. My dad is usually away when we have shows. I think he does it on purpose. :) He just came by the store to see how much we have to pack. He let out a breath and said 'that is a lot'. I told him that this is the normal amount. He said again 'that is a lot'.

I'm not sure if there will posts tomorrow or Saturday. If not I will talk to you on Sunday.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Good luck with your show! Love that vest. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck this weekend. Wish I lived close and on your side of the border.