Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blocking

When I got home from work last night I took out Tiny Tea Leaves to block. I found some of those magic yellow clothes in one of our kitchen drawers. You see them on infomercials all the time. I'm not writing the name because it will probably bring even more spam comments here. I decided to put the sweater on it when I took it out of its Soak bath. This is the imprint it left. I had to take a picture because it was cool. The whole imprint of the cardigan. I'm not sure that I'm going to suggest that you run out and buy them but they did soak up a lot of water from the cardigan.


I finished the last square on the Trendsetter vest this afternoon.

Now the front bands and the side gussets. I purchased Season 2 of Top Chef last night so that I can sit in front of the TV tonight and get the vest done.

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Ah, ha! A different version of the Shroud of Turin? Yes, the sweater impression is pretty neat. :)

Candice said...

Sort of looks like the Shroud of Turin!

Unknown said...

Wow!! ;)
That is cool!!

I've bought a few movies and I have a bunch that I haven't watched ... going hard core this week!!