Thursday, March 29, 2012

One of a Kind

We just received a shipment of Classic Elite yarn including Silky Alpaca Lace Multi. We have the Bias Before and After Scarf knit in the store and now we have lots of kits made up in spring/summer tones. These are what I call 'Happy Colours'. You feel good looking at them.

The Bias Before and After Scarf is a pattern from Churchmouse Yarns.

We have patterns in the store (and will have some at the Frolic) but if you live out of town you can order it on Ravelry.
It takes just one ball of Silky Alpaca Lace - solid or multi and 4mm needles.

I'm wearing Gnarled Oak again today and I will probably wear it tomorrow. The yarn for Gnarled Oak #2 is sitting on my bedroom floor. It has taken everything in me to keep working on the Trendsetter vest. I keep telling myself I have to get the vest done for the Frolic.

It's that time of the year. One of a Kind is on in Toronto. Beth and I are heading there after work tonight. The two of us together is a bad combination. Who knows what will come home with us.

No comments: