Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Back on track with my knitting

It was a late night last evening. The final table of the World Series of Poker was live on TV. It started at 9 and by 1 I was way too tired to watch any more. I put it on in my room but fell asleep. When I woke up it was over. Thank goodness I didn't stay up-it went until 4:30. The bad news. I am tired. The good news. I got lots of knitting done.
Twenty repeats are done. The pattern calls for 86 in total-at this pace the scarf should be done next week.

Beth and I starting putting together the book shelves last night. There are two sets of three but all six aren't going to fit in the loft. Beth is excited because one shelf is going into her bedroom. The video games and movies are on the first shelf. The next five shelves are going to be books. One is being designated for my knitting books. Many are living in boxes in the garage so they will enjoy moving into the house.

Ann sent a parcel to me with two scarves she knit in Kidsilk Haze Stripe.
201 Sugar
202 Cool
I love the colours!!

There hasn't been any knitting since I arrived at work. Yarn needed to be counted and the website updated. All madelinetosh yarns should be correct on the website. I mentioned that they should be dying my next order very soon. After that is dyed we still have 6 more orders with them so hopefully every two weeks we should be receiving another order.

Knitting classes start tonight. These are the ladies who have been with me for years. I don't do a lot of teaching to this group. We haven't had a class since the spring so tonight will be catch up. They might not even get their needles out. :)

No comments: