Monday, March 28, 2011

Jane's knitting

This morning I stopped at the store to see Jane.  Here is the progress on her sweater. The back is done and she is at the armholes on the front.

There are a lot of ends hanging from the top but she has a reason for that.  After the front and back are blocked she is afraid that she might need to add a few rows in length.  If the ends are all sewn in then she needs to start new pieces of yarn. Now she can just take out the cast off row and her yarn is ready.

My day has been filled with little errands.  I can't say that anything has been accomplished but this is the first time that I have sat down.

Beth and I are on our way to Toronto-hopefully there isn't much traffic.

I promise a much longer post tomorrow.  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As usual Jane's intarsia is amazing!!!

Lois Evensen said...

Beautiful sweater!