Thursday, February 03, 2011

Debbie does it again

Mr. Canpar came today with four boxes of goodies.  I didn't have time to go through the magazines but here are the covers.  This will be my job before I open tomorrow-after washing the floor.

The spring/summer 2011 Debbie Bliss magazine.  All designs in the magazine are new-they are not in other pattern books.

Debbie Bliss Eco Family using Eco Cotton and Eco Baby.



Bella is a new yarn from Debbie.

85% Cotton
10% Silk
5% Cashmere

Double knitting weight
22 stitches = 4" on 4mm needles

$9.95 a ball
There is a beautiful sheen to the yarn.  I was afraid that there could be some pilling with the three different fibres mixed together but when I rubbed my fingers over the yarn it looked like I was wrong.


Six vintage inspired patterns using Amalfi, Prima and Rialto 4ply.

There were many bags of yarn too.  New colours of
-Prima
-Amalfi
-Eco Cotton
-Eco Baby
-Cashmerino Baby


The latest Noro book was in the box as well.  I definitely couldn't go through it because yarn would have come home with me.  :)

The new colours of Noro should be arriving later in February.

RUFFLES UPDATE

Ondas
75 Red and 77 Blue arrived.

Triana
49 Black and 47 Turquoise were in the box.

I started packing for my trip on Saturday morning.  It doesn't take long to pack when you are only there for two nights.  The problem will be what knitting to pack.  I don't think my dad is going to let me sit and knit but I have to take some just in case.

It's a good TV night.  Idol and finally a new Grey's Anatomy.  I will be knitting-I don't see my chiropractor until next Wednesday so she won't know.  :)

No comments: