Sunday, January 23, 2011

Noro Flowers 2

I am so excited about this new book from Jenny Watson.  Jenny has turned into one of my favourite designers.

We don't have a delivery date on this book yet.  Fingers crossed it is soon!!

Aya came out last year and there will be more colours coming for spring.

I think I want.

Are you looking for a fine/lightweight cardigan? Knit in Noro Sekku.

Furin

Silk Garden with beads

Taiyo

Kureyon Sock

Sekku

Furin

Silk Garden Sock

Taiyo


Kureyon Sock

Aya

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You have great taste. I love them all. Please let me know when it's in.

Irene said...

Love this bottom design.

Sally said...

That first picture is absolutely beautiful ! ! ! ! !
(And I want to knit the last one, Aya)

Unknown said...

Loving the first & last cardigans!!!