Sunday, October 04, 2009

Rowan

We have less than 2 weeks until knitting camp. I am trying to get all my work done this week so I can enjoy Thanksgiving weekend.

I needed to look something up for my fashion show and was browsing the Rowan website. Have you been there lately? It has been updated again. The shade cards are laid out much better-finally!!

I also found the free patterns that I talked about weeks ago. This is Bailey.

I have knit two garments and a scarf with Colourscape Chunky and love the yarn. I downloaded this pattern yesterday-maybe it is one that I am going to knit!!

What a great man's sweater. Okay, a woman could easily wear this as well. Sarah Hatton brings us Elliot.

Football is starting soon so I need to get my work done. Have a good afternoon-I think the fireplace is going on for a bit to warm my very cold house.

No comments: