I couldn’t resist adding a hat to the Ooey Gooey Collection! This sweet little number is quite a quick knit, with sizes for the whole family! This hat is worked from the brim up, beginning with a ribbed brim. You then get to jump into welts for texture and some curvy colorwork for interest. After that, it’s smooth sailing with classic crown shaping.
You can purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
You need a dk weight yarn and a Suri Silk. Hedgehog Merino DK and Emma’s Suri Silk will make a beautiful hat.
![]() |
| Photo © Andrea Mowry |
New Cocoknits stitch markers have been ordered and they should be here in a couple of weeks. I’m a big fan of their stitch markers and now you can choose between colourful and earth tone.
By popular demand, our classic Cocoknits ring stitch markers are now available in the lovely Earth Tone color palette! These rings are nylon coated steel and cling to magnets, like all of our stitch markers. There are 10 each of 6 colors (60 markers total) and they accommodate needle sizes US 0-13 / 1-9 mm.
The stitch markers are great because if I drop one I hear it hit the tile floor. They are much easier for find than plastic ones. Drop the whole package and they spill everywhere? Get a magnet and you’ll have them picked up in no time.
T-Pins are available in the store. They arrived in our last order and I forgot to add them to the website.
T-pins are an essential part of our Knitter’s Block Kit. We sell extra T-pins in case you find you need more. If you aren’t sure if your T-pins are stainless, soak them overnight in a shallow dish of water. If they rust, do not use them! Cocoknits T-pins are stainless steel – which means they won’t rust when they get wet during blocking – very important after you’ve spent many hours and dollars on a project!
Product Details
Includes
I’m working away on Antipodes. I might be able to join into the round tomorrow night.







