Monday, July 11, 2016

Ravellenics

It's time to start thinking about the knitting that you are going to do during the Olympics. The Yarn Harlot started this years ago and now you can join on Ravelry.
What will be a stretch for you? It could be a new technique, that first sweater or pair of socks, something massive, something delicate, or maybe finishing that monster in the closet. The goal of the Ravellenic Games is to support you in expanding your knitting/crocheting horizons.
You cast on during the Opening Ceremonies and need to be finished before the end of the Closing Ceremonies. There are many categories and groups to join.

For all the information about the 2016 Ravellenic Games...

This was my sweater for 2012.
And 2014.

Now I need to figure out what I'll do for 2016.
A couple of things are talking to me.

Stephen West's Briochevron Wrap
This is a lot of knitting and I'm not sure that I can get it finished.

Outline from Hedgehog Fibres. Again a lot of knitting but both projects are so awesome.

There are still a few weeks to decide. Challenge yourself and join the fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your sweaters. Picture of you in the purple sweater is great!