Thursday, July 14, 2016

Outline

I played with colours and these came home with me last night.
From the top
Naive
Zephyr
Boombox
Ghost
Shiver
I cast on the stitches for Outline (a free pattern) this morning while watching golf. Starting a new project at 5am might not be the best idea - I'm going to start again now that I'm in the store.


As I was leaving this morning Beth yelled "Don't forget my scarf. You haven't blogged about it yet." Her latest scarf is knit with a thicker Zauberball - this one is a double knitting weight. She used two balls and 4mm needles. We have a few colours in stock and more should be arriving very soon.

Don't forget to mark your calendar for this years Knitters' Fair. We will be there along with a lot of great vendors selling yarn, needles, kits, patterns and accessories.
Here is a link to the Fair website which has all the information you need...

Big Brother is about to start so I need to hurry. The Skinny Single yarn is really nice to knit with.

We had a bit of a run on it today and our stock is low. There will be another shipment coming in August. The out of stock colours will be in the box along with some new ones.

She looks like an angel here but don't let it fool you. She is an 11 week old puppy. There is a lot of energy!

3 comments:

Julie Ann said...

What a sweetie! Angelic!!!

Julie Ann said...

What a sweetie! Angelic!!!

Lois Evensen said...

The first scarf is my favorite, no, what! The puppy is my favorite. ;)