Saturday, March 19, 2016

Customer's Projects

Today's blog post was easy - Sara brought in some projects this morning to show off.
Pattern: Atalaya (purchased on Ravelry) by Laura Aylor
She knit the larger shawl in tosh vintage - 2 skeins each of Fallen Cloud, Coquette and Fog.
I wanted to knit this shawl when I first saw the pattern and now I really want to make it.
ZickZack fresh off the needles.

Then an email came from Candice to show how her latest project was knitting up. The yarn was shipped to her last week and her fingers have been busy. It looks amazing so I asked if I could share.
It's a baby blanket called 'Cuddle' from Mags Kandis' book " Wee Knits, Too". An oldie but a goldie. The Spud and Chloe 'Sweater' is perfect for baby blankets.
I wanted to share how beautiful Spud & Chloe Sweater looks when it is knit up. Unfortunately the pattern is discontinued. Hopefully we will see it soon on Ravelry or Patternfish.

I couldn't keep my eyes open after work so I had a nice long nap. Now some knitting and House of Cards.

No comments: