Sunday, November 08, 2015

Rainy Sunday

Today was all about knitting. Elbow River is growing. I had hoped to get a picture outside in the bright sun shine. Not today. It was cold and rainy in Myrtle Beach. The weather was much nicer in Southern Ontario.
The front step was the driest place that I could find. The pattern is well written and easy to follow. It's actually pretty easy to memorize. I like how the colours are coming out.

I'm at my house now watching TV and working on The Doodler. I'd like to say that I will show pretty outside pictures tomorrow but it's supposed to rain all day. Yuck!

I forgot to show pictures of something I started before I left. It's sitting on the front table if you are visiting the store in the next few days.
This is the Simple Rules Cowl (pattern free on Ravelry). The yarn is Bamboozle from King Cole.

48% Bamboo
44% Wool
8% Acrylic

140 Metres (approx)
153 Yards (approx)

The cowl takes one skein and is knit on 6mm, 40cm circular needles.
The yarn is $15.95 a skein. A great idea for Christmas gifts. Or maybe you need to make something for a charity bazaar. Quick, easy and not too expensive.

The store website has been down all day and I hope it will be back up in the morning. If you've emailed me in the last 24 hours, I'm not ignoring you. Emails aren't coming through. Actually, emails have been intermittent all week so please resend tomorrow.

Now back to my knitting. I'm on the fourth wedge and hope to have all wedges done by the time I post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Love that irregular yarn. Such a nice result. I agree about pictures outside. The first thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is check to see if I have sun for picture taking of my current projects. :)